The Programme Overview
MBA in Blockchain and Economics of Cryptocurrencies – 100 hours Basics
- Basics in fruition of Blockchains and cryptocurrencies;
- Introduction to the basics of maths Blockchain concept;
- Economical and functional Taxonomy use of Blockchain;
- Legal and Fiscal treatment of Blockchain, cryptocurrencies and smart contracts compared;
- Statistical analysis on crypto exchanges both centralised and DEX;
- Management of communication and Marketing in ICO processes;
- Other aspects of juridical and legal compartments will be faced through testified experiences by professional operators from the international market;
Accredited Teachers are: Professor Vespri, Professor Antonio Maria Rinaldi, Professor Fabio Lugano.
MBA in Blockchain and Economics of Cryptocurrencies – 30 hours specialized modules
BLOCK ONE – MEDICAL:
- Introduction and management of data and tracking technologies;
- Problem solving in management with blockchain and tracking technologies of medical supports;
BLOCK TWO – PROGRAMMING AND SMART CONTRACTS:
- Programming and smart contracts management applied through:
- Ethereum Blockchain
- Bitcoin Blockchain
BLOCK THREE – FINTECH:
- Payment methods and financial solutions applied throughout Blockchains.
Apply for a scholarship today!
Ask for more information