STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE
The Student Services Office at Link Campus University assists foreign students by guiding them through all of the formalities associated with their arrival at LCU and making them feel at ease during their time in Rome.
To help students make the most of their time in Italy, the university has partnered with museums, libraries, transportation, public services, and restaurants.
- Guidance on choosing the right degree path
- Qualification recognition procedures
- Extra study support where necessary
- Language course
- Immigration advice
- Residence permit (non-EU citizens)
- Healthcare registration
- Health insurance
- Opening a bank account
- Finding accommodation and related assistance (setting up utility bills, taxes etc.): LCU provides a full assistance service for those who need to find a suitable place to live during their studies in Rome. LCU has partnerships with trustworthy accommodation services who understand the needs of our students.
- Welcome on arrival in Italy and optional pick-up service
- Providing information about transport services, where to eat/buy food, sports facilities, and other local recreational and social activities
- Support in finding phone/SIM card providers
- Help with integration into university and social life
- Other aspects related to settling into life in Rome