Link Campus University’s Student Services offers assistance to international students, supporting them through all the procedures related to their arrival at LCU and helping them feel at home during their stay in Rome.
The University has agreements with museums, libraries, transportation, public services, and restaurants to allow students to make the most of their time in Italy.
- Guidance on choosing the right degree path
- Qualification recognition procedures
- Extra study support where necessary
- Language course
- Immigration advice
- Residence permit (non-EU citizens)
- Healthcare registration
- Health insurance
- Opening a bank account
- Finding accommodation and related assistance (setting up utility bills, taxes etc.): LCU provides a full assistance service for those who need to find a suitable place to live during their studies in Rome. LCU has partnerships with trustworthy accommodation services who understand the needs of our students.
- Welcome on arrival in Italy and optional pick-up service
- Providing information about transport services, where to eat/buy food, sports facilities, and other local recreational and social activities
- Support in finding phone/SIM card providers
- Help with integration into university and social life
- Other aspects related to settling into life in Rome